WE DON'T JUST SPECIALIZE IN OUR INDUSTRY,
WE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN YOURS
At Averitt, we have nearly 40 years of transportation and logistics management experience.
Needless to say, we know our business. But what's more important is that we know how to put it to work for you.
We have a keen understanding of the unique needs of retail distribution.
In fact, Walmart recently honored Averitt as its Regional LTL Carrier of the Year for going "above and beyond to provide outstanding service ."
COMPLETE RETAIL SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
With our retail expertise, track record for flexible, on-time service, a finely tuned distribution network and leading-edge information technology, we can help you achieve the best in:
- Speed to shelf
- Product availability
- Inventory turns / store replenishment
- Shipment integrity
- Vendor-to-store management
- "Order to cash" cycle
- Chargeback reduction / MABD compliance
WORLD-CLASS SERVICE TAILORED JUST FOR YOU
RETAIL EXPERTS: No transportation provider knows retail better than Averitt. Our ability to navigate the high-stakes world of "must-arrive-by dates," as well as provide the innovation and technology required in the retail world, is second to none. In fact, we're proud to have recently been honored by the world's leading retailer as a "carrier of the year" for our flexible, on-time, damage-free retail service.
DISTRIBUTION SPECIALISTS: Not only do we know retail…we know distribution. Averitt's been performing distribution for the world's leading retailers for decades. We have the expertise, technology and network to tackle even the most complex retail supply chains.
MORE THAN LTL: Averitt's Retail Distribution Services extend much further than our traditional LTL services. We have engineered a retail solution comprising:
- Distribution centers designed to provide efficient 'flow-through' for retailers
- Customized delivery catering to special retail requirements
- Complete product visibility at every stage of the distribution process
- Averitt's award-winning customer service
FROM VENDOR TO MALL, WE HANDLE IT ALL
Whether your products are being distributed from across the world,across the border or across town, Averitt makes sure your inventory is where it needs to be, when it needs to be there.
Our capabilities go far beyond traditional asset-based LTL and truckload services. Experience the ultimate value for your entire supply chain by letting us bundle a variety of services, such as:
"MUST ARRIVE BY DATE"
We can proudly say that no other transportation provider in the industry is better equipped to help you meet retailers' service and information requirements. Here's why:
- No gimmicks or extra fees. We are confident in our systems. We can meet the retailer's "Must Arrive By Date" (MABD) in an LTL environment without costly upcharges or gimmicks.
- Award-winning service. In 2012, we received the "Regional LTL Carrier of the Year" award from Walmart for going "above and beyond to provide outstanding service."
- "Must Arrive By Date" (MABD) Management. We have our own Standard Operating Procedures for the retailer's shipments, as well as a team of associates dedicated to assisting you with compliance. We can accept, bill, meet and monitor "Must Arrive By Date" (MABD) compliance.
- Core carrier. As a core carrier, we have more delivery options, better visibility and more accurate, timely information about your shipments.
- Custom transit files. We can provide custom transit files from origin to distribution center to help you adjust lead times in order to meet the retailer's "Must Arrive By Date" (MABD) window.
- RetailLink. We have a central team to manage and ensure proper completion. From our knowledgeable management of the retailer's delivery systems to our own suite of web tools, we provide a wide range of resources to help you measure performance, value and service.
- Late shipment recovery. Running a day behind? We can expedite your shipments and still arrive by the retailer's "Must Arrive By Date" (MABD).
OUR MULTI-ASSET DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
RETAIL FACT SHEETS
AND RETAIL CASE STUDIES
Please complete the following short request
to receive instant access to a
collection of retail
fact sheets and case studies.