Contact Customer Technology Support:
Instant access to powerful shipping tools:
- Save time on rate-shopping with instant account-specific LTL rate
quotes, including details about estimated service and accessorials.
- Find a better deal on volume loads with our unique volume/truckload
- Need it there quickly? Submit an expedited rate quote request and
receive a response within 15 minutes!
- Convert any rate quote into an electronic BOL and pickup request to
- Access your rate quote history.
- Save time by submitting all your pickup requests and printing your
BOLs at the same time.
- Quickly see your pickup history.
- Calculate transit times to/from any zip code in the U.S. and Canada.
- View and print high-quality transit time maps.
Bills of Lading:
- Reduce unnecessary billing errors by entering your data directly into
- Create, view, e-mail, print and submit BOLs online.
- Print shipping labels on standard label paper.
- Manage an online address book of all your
shipping partners, accessible from any
- Save time by creating BOL templates for
- Don't waste time waiting on a form! All the
documentation you need is centrally located
in our document center. From international
shipping documents to operating permits,
you can access it all online.
24/7 Shipment visibility
- Access real-time tracking visibility on all your shipments.
- Search tracking by date, PRO number, BOL number or purchase order
- Track Reliance Network shipments nationwide, from end to end.
- Instantly see all of your current loads in transit.
- Stay informed by signing up to receive e-mail notification of shipment
- Share shipment information with your customers by providing detailed
tracking information via your own website.
Customized tools to help you manage
your reporting and
Bill your customers more quickly by viewing and managing
all of your open invoices online. Also, receive e-mailed invoices with all
supporting documentation attached.
> Learn more about Paperless Invoicing
View and print delivery receipts, bills of lading,
appointment confirmations and other shipping documentation
Save time by downloading instant reports in multiple formats,
or scheduling customized reports to be sent to you automatically– daily, weekly or monthly – with over 100 customizable fields.
> Learn more about Online Reporting
- Claims: File your claim online or check the status of your open claims.
AVERITT'S TECHNOLOGY EXTENDS
FAR BEYOND OUR WEBSITE
Need shipment data fed directly into your system? Our team of EDI
experts can help customize data feeds to your specifications, delivering
the information you need exactly when, and how, you need it. Our
team can transmit any of our standard transaction sets or customize
transactions to meet your needs. We support TDCC and X12 standards
and all versions up to 5020.
> Learn more about our EDI services
The Averitt Transportation & Operations Management System
(ATOM System™) is comprised of three unique components:
- Leading-edge TMS technology
powered by Oracle™
- Averitt's nearly 40 years of experience in
- The collaborative networks of our customers
Just a few of the scalable features that ATOM System™ can provide:
- Multi-carrier shipment management and tracking
- Visibility of single shipments or your entire supply chain
- Customized line-item-level reporting across multiple carriers
- Multi-carrier bill auditing, including audited auto-pay and
match & pay
- Carrier-neutral, third-party transportation management
- Shipping network optimization
- EXCLUSIVE – Collaborative Network Optimization with other
> Learn more about ATOM System
DOWNLOAD OUR TECHNOLOGY SERVICES FACT SHEET
Please complete the following short request to receive a
free fact sheet on how Averitt Technology can help save you time and money.
Please wait a moment while you are redirected to the AverittExpress.com registration page.
Need immediate assistance? Contact our Customer Technology Support Team at
877-281-7131 or by email.