WORLD-CLASS CARRIERS WORKING TOGETHER AS ONE.
A group of strong regional carriers, all known for their exceptional customer service, dependable on-time delivery and strong reputation, have formed The Reliance Network. This alliance provides seamless, across the continent LTL freight services with a single source of accountability.
Who are the carriers in The Reliance Network?
The carriers that make up The Reliance Network are:
Averitt, Canadian Freightways/Kingsway, Mountain Valley Express, Lakeville Motor Express, Land Air Express of New England, Peninsula Truck Lines and PITT OHIO.
How does it work?
It's simple. When you need freight moved outside of the South, that's where The Reliance Network comes in. Just call us and we will arrange to get your freight where it needs to be with complete, seamless visibility.
Benefits of The Reliance Network include:
- More consistent transit times
- A single-source provider for all North American transportation needs
- The convenience of working with Averitt versus managing multiple carriers
- Seamless coverage through over 200 service centers across the continent
- Expertise and exceptional customer service from over 15,000 associates throughout the network
- Reliable transportation resources and efficient equipment, including over 25,000 trucks and trailers
- Commitment to dependable service with on-time delivery rates of 98% or higher
- Complete, real-time shipment visibility from origin to final destination
- Secure data management
- Accurate administrative processes with full service PRO number tracking, tracing and invoicing capabilities
- Easy to use services for customs clearance and final delivery of shipments moving to Mexico and Canada, including C-TPAT, FAST, PIP, CSA, PAPS and PARS certifications.
See your local transportation specialist or call 1-800-AVERITT
(283-7488) for more information on The Reliance Network.