With so much economic uncertainty, many shippers are asking questions about the financial stability of their transportation providers. After all, a distribution partner's sudden closing could be a disaster at a time when you could least afford it!
If you're Thinking Red, you can have the peace of mind that comes with working with a financially solid company.
Averitt is proud to be able to say we are:
- Privately held. Being privately held means Averitt can make decisions that are best for our customers and associates over the long-term, instead of charting a course one quarter at a time. We have access to the capital we need to make fast, flexible decisions and to ride out an economic downturn.
- Financially sound. Averitt Express has operated a profitable operation for more than four decades. We own and operate our state-of-the-art equipment, facilities and technology.
- Motivated and stable. We provide excellent compensation and benefits to our associates, who have a stake in our performance through our Profit Sharing program. As a result, our team is loyal and committed to serving our customers.
- Moving forward. While these are certainly challenging times, we're taking powerful steps to move ahead. We continue to invest in the people, facilities, equipment and technology that allow us to provide the service and information you need.
- Proven. Averitt has a four-decade track record for strength and stability. This performance has been led by an executive team whose members have each served Averitt for more than three decades.
- Committed to service. Averitt will continue to provide flexible and dependable service, even in the midst of poor economic conditions.
- Focused on conservation. We're taking strong steps to operate as efficiently as possible, including conserving natural resources such as fuel, electricity, water, gas and paper. We're working to become a leaner, greener team.
Thanks for placing your trust in Averitt. We look forward to meeting your needs now and long into the future!