Shanghai - Charleston Economy
Direct LCL From Shanghai to Charleston
Businesses are quickly finding out that the Port of Charleston sets the standard as a gateway to the Southeast. With strong regional infrastructure and quick access to surrounding states, importing through Charleston can cut transit times and costs.
And now, we offer weekly departures on LCL shipments from Shanghai directly to our International Distribution Center in Charleston. Located in the heart of our network, this center positions us to provide you with unparalleled distribution of imported goods from China.
How does it work?
In China, we consolidate LCL shipments to reduce ocean transit costs. Containers are then booked directly to the Port of Charleston where our drivers pick them up. The shipment is then delivered to our nearby facility, which is classified as a Bonded Container Freight Station, and then processed and loaded onto our trucks for final delivery.
For more than 40 years, we've helped businesses of all sizes and industries meet and surpass their supply chain goals. All the way from overseas consolidation to final delivery straight to your door, our team of international supply chain experts can help you transform your current challenges into opportunities.
The best part of partnering with Averitt for your logistics needs, whether it's on an international or local level, is that you'll only have to deal with us. That's because we embody the intelligence and planning of a 3PL combined with the infrastructure and strength of a nationwide carrier.
What does your customized solution look like?
We believe your supply chain is as unique as your business is. If you'd like to learn how we can offer you a streamlined solution that saves money and time, please contact our international team today!
Solutions from Origin to Destination
- Import/Export – Service to and from more than 100 countries with time- and cost-efficient LCL and FCL solutions with added availability of our in-house team of Customs Brokers
- Port Logistics – Container transportation to and from ports and transloading at Averitt CFS facilities
- Inland Transportation – Road and rail delivery services throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Inventory Management – Warehousing, EDI & WMS integration and a variety of product processing and preparation solutions to meet your needs
- Distribution & Delivery – Custom distribution solutions, dedicated flow-through center operations and customer-specific delivery capabilities
From origin straight to your door, we handle it all while giving you the simplicity of:
One Contact. One Invoice. Zero Worries. That's The Power of One!
Understanding IncoTermsIncoterms Definitions
Need immediate assistance? Contact Our International Imports Team at 866-208-0167 or by email.