The materials, all applications, software and service (“Materials”) contained in Averitt Express, Inc’s (“Averitt”) website (“Website”) are provided by Averitt and may be used for informational purposes only. By downloading any of the Materials contained on Averitt’s Website, you and the entity you represent agree to the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice. Additional terms, restrictions, or agreements may apply to the use of various services and other items provided to you through the Website.
Restrictions on Use
In order to utilize the Website, you must agree that:
- You will not enter incorrect or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not disguise the source of information that is submitted via the Website.
- You will not utilize any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner that is not expressly permitted by Averitt.
- You may not access the Website in any way that, in the sole judgment of Averitt, adversely affects the performance of the Website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Website.
- The information provided is the private property of Averitt. You are not authorized to make any information provided on the Website, with exception to direct tracing information, available on any other website or otherwise reproduce, distribute, copy, store, use or sell for commercial gain without the express written consent of Averitt.
- Any access or use that is inconsistent with these terms is unauthorized and strictly prohibited and can lead to the revocation of all of your user rights, including, but not limited to, the revocation of your access to the Website.
Averitt and the Averitt logo are trademarks of Averitt. Other Averitt product or service names or logos referenced in the Website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Averitt. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of Averitt’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo. All other products and company names mentioned in the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Requirements for Linking
You may use the Averitt logo and reference the Website pages from your site by following the below guidelines. However, permission may be revoked if, in the sole opinion of Averitt, your website does not provide a positive business service or otherwise does not reflect well on our image. An Averitt link must appear as plain text or with use of Averitt’s copyrighted logo and can not appear connected to any other logos and graphics. The image can be obtained here.
- You may change the filename.
- You may reduce the logo size on your web page by up to 50 percent of your company logo size, but you must maintain the original aspect ratio.
- If you show other corporate logos, we request that all images be equal in display size.
- When you have added our logo and/or links to your pages, please send an email to us, including:
- Your Company name
- Your email contact
- Your phone number
- All URLs of pages that contain our logo and/or link to our web site
Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights and Ownership of Materials
Averitt actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The information contained in the Website is copyrighted and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Averitt. The images, with exception to the logo as described above in Requirements for Linking, from this Website may not be reproduced in any form without the prior advance written consent of Averitt.
Information Collection and Use
Averitt may request that you voluntarily supply personal information, such as your email address, for purposes such as correspondence or employment applications. Averitt may also use said information to:
- Develop better products and services
- Communicate with you about other Averitt capabilities and services, via e-mail, postal mail or personal visit by a transportation specialist
- Perform trend analysis on the Website usage
An IP address is a number that is assigned to a computer whenever it is connected to the Internet.
Cookies are small text files that websites can send to your browser for storage on your computer. Cookies make your Internet use easier by saving your status and preferences about a website. Cookie acceptance does not interfere with your ability to interact with most of our Website, although allowing cookies does help streamline many of the interactive functions you perform on the site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
AVERITT MAKES NO EXPRESSED REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE RESULTS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR OTHER SERVICES, INCLUDING INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE.
THE AVERITT WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. AVERITT, ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, TO THE FULLEST EXTEND ALLOWED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BY NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
USAGE OF THE AVERITT WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AVERITT SHALL BE IN NO WAY LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY RELATED PARTY CLAIMING ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, FOR ANY ERRORS FOUND ON THE WEB SITE OR FOR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS OR DATA, OR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER OR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Any Reference within the Website to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Averitt. Product and service information is the sole responsibility of each individual vendor.
Compliance with Law
You agree to use the Website in manner abiding by all applicable laws, rulings and regulations and in such a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of Averitt, reflect negatively on the goodwill or reputation of Averitt and shall take no actions which would cause Averitt to be in violation of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to Averitt.
Submission of Ideas
Averitt welcomes your comments about the Website (“Comments”). The Comments and Ideas you may submit shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by Averitt for any purpose. Averitt makes no assurances that your Comments and Ideas will be treated as confidential or proprietary. Averitt shall be free to copy, use, modify, disclose and distribute your Comments and Ideas without restriction for any purposes, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
Questions or comments regarding the Website or licensing of Averitt copyrighted materials, contact us at customerservice@averittexpress or by phone at 1-800-AVERITT.